Allison Azamtarrahian, LMSW
Education & credentials
- Master of Social Work, Loyola University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University
- Licensed Masters Clinical Social Worker (LMSW), State of MI
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
I seek to create a supportive, empathic and judgment free space where individuals are able to access their full potential. I use an integrative approach to therapy with tailored interventions to fit each individual’s unique strengths, challenges, and life circumstances.
I am passionate about empowering individuals to discover their inherent strengths and increase their self-awareness. It takes incredible strength to seek out therapy and it is a privilege to work alongside individuals as they begin their journey toward personal growth and healing.
- Life transitions/adjustment
- Pre-teens and teens
- Work with immigrant and refugee populations
- Stress management
- Emotional concerns in children and adolescents