Anna Moreno, LMSW, SSW
Education & credentials
- Master of Social Work, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Michigan
- Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW), Michigan
- Member, Michigan Association of School Social Workers
I believe in offering a welcoming, compassionate and respectful therapeutic relationship which recognizes the fact that we’re all doing the best we can with the tools we have. I believe change will occur when we embrace our strengths and discover other ways to effectively meet our needs.
My goal is to provide practical tools and strategies that help you/ your child meet your needs in a more effective, empowering way. Since these changes can be difficult, I believe it is important to incorporate gentleness and laughter. Some of the therapy techniques I use include cognitive behavioral, play, family systems, solution focused, mindfulness and choice theory.
- Working with children, teens and adults
- Stress Management
- Life Review Codependency/ Family Systems related to addiction
- Domestic Violence