Eileen Craig, LLPC
Education & credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
- Masters of Counseling, Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI
- Limited Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Michigan
- Member of the American Counseling Association
Seeking therapy is a strength that can make a world of difference in one’s life. I believe the therapeutic relationship is a sacred space and time where a person is accompanied, supported, challenged and encouraged to embrace one’s true self that is often masked by unhealthy, familiar patterns.
Walking with another on their journey toward wholeness is a humbling opportunity for me. My goal is to provide an environment of compassion where my clients feel supported as they seek to understand themselves in their environment, heal and move toward an abundant fulfilling life. There is always hope.
- Healing from physical, emotional or spiritual abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Post abortion healing
- Anxiety and Depression
- Parents whose children have mental health diagnoses
What do you love doing more than anything in the world?
I love spending time with family and friends
What is the self-care strategy you use most often?
What was your dream job when you were in elementary school?
I wanted to be an archeologist when I was little. I love Egyptian artifacts.
What is your favorite movie of all time?
Describe your ideal vacation?
I would love to visit Australia and see the Great Barrier Reef.