Eileen Craig, LPC
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adoption / Foster
- Anger Management
- Chronic Illness / Pain
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Abuse / Violence
- Faith Based / Spirituality
- Grief / Loss
- Play Therapy
- Pregnancy / Postpartum
- Premarital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Telehealth / Remote Therapy
- Women's Issues
Education & credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
- Masters of Counseling, Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI
- Limited Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Michigan
- Member of the American Counseling Association
Seeking therapy is a strength that can make a world of difference in one’s life. I believe the therapeutic relationship is a sacred space and time where a person is accompanied, supported, challenged and encouraged to embrace one’s true self that is often masked by unhealthy, familiar patterns.
Walking with another on their journey toward wholeness is a humbling opportunity for me. My goal is to provide an environment of compassion where my clients feel supported as they seek to understand themselves in their environment, heal and move toward an abundant fulfilling life. There is always hope.
- Healing from physical, emotional or spiritual abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety and Depression
- Parents whose children have mental health diagnoses
What do you love doing more than anything in the world?
I love cooking and spending time with family and friends while they eat my food and feel loved by me.
What is the self-care strategy you use most often?
Exercise, prayer and meditation.
What was your dream job when you were in elementary school?
I wanted to be a teacher because my teachers in elementary school traveled in the summer.
What is your favorite movie of all time?
Describe your ideal vacation?
A condo on a beach where the sand is white and the water is Emerald Green!