Matthew Bieber, LMFT
- ADHD / Attention Difficulties
- Anger Management
- Child Behavior Problems
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Grief / Loss
- Identity Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Solution-Focused Therapy (SFBT)
- Telehealth / Remote Therapy
Education & credentials
- BA in Philosophy and Religion from Olivet Nazarene University.
- Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from Seattle Pacific University.
Therapy is a place for people at all stages to slow down and take steps toward where they want to be in life. I approach therapy from a Systems and Solution Focused perspective to balance all parts of your life working together while focusing on the specific direction you would like to take.
There is already so much within you, and we will work toward keeping all of the good and shifting what does not work. Whether you are seeking someone to talk with or are looking for practical steps, we will work together to develop goals important to you, and determine a plan to reach those goals. My hope is for all people to know they are worth the time and effort to live fully and deeply.
Children, Teens, Adults, Couples, Individuals, and Families