Natasha Sprau, LLMSW
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Abuse / Violence
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Grief / Loss
- Identity Issues
- LGBTQIA+ Issues
- Men's Issues
- PTSD / Trauma
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Solution-Focused Therapy (SFBT)
- Suicidal Ideation
- Telehealth / Remote Therapy
- Women's Issues
Education & credentials
- Master’s Degree obtained from Michigan State University, 2018
- Limited License Master Social Work (LLMSW)
My philosophy on care is: “let’s get down to the basics.” What did this person need growing up? Attention? Patience? How do I help them understand these needs (past and present), and how do I help them provide it for themselves?
Every human being moves through life encountering challenges. I seek to work with those who are ready to gently look at these problems, gradually distinguishing that these obstacles do not define the self. As humans, we strive to feel connected, understood, and contented. In today’s world, there is a lot of pressure and not always a lot of room to explore and know ourselves and our story. I look forward to knowing your story and assisting you in making sense of it. I will always view you as a human being, deserving of love, patience, and tools to help you improve your life.
I offer an open, objective working dynamic. Each person I work with is in the driver’s seat with me, offering the strength and esteem to steer the wheel. Everyone is ready at their own pace, and I fully admire and respect that.
- I collect rocks
- I have a cat named Cocoa
- I’m always striving to connect with nature!