Tasha Davis, LMSW
- ADHD / Attention Difficulties
- Adoption / Foster
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Abuse / Violence
- Family Therapy
- Grief / Loss
- Identity Issues
- LGBTQIA+ Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- PTSD / Trauma
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Solution-Focused Therapy (SFBT)
- Telehealth / Remote Therapy
Education & credentials
- Bachelor’s of Social Work (BSW) from Madonna University (1996) Honors Designation.
- Master’s of Social Work (MSW) from Madonna University with a concentration in Children and Families (2017)
- Limited License Master Social Worker (LLMSW)
Therapy is a collaborative process and my goal is to build a trusting and supportive relationship with my clients so together we can work to make positive and lasting life changes. You are the expert on your own life and I want to help guide you to reach your goals.
You have taken the first brave step in your journey to reaching your full potential and addressing the issues that are impacting your life. Together we will work to develop individualized goals and explore the steps necessary to reach those goals. I will use various therapeutic methods that are tailored to your individual needs and situation. By examining how our thoughts and emotions can impact our actions we can adjust our reactions to life situations, and create lasting change. I am empathetic and honest and want to build a genuine rapport with you so you feel safe and comfortable during our sessions. I look forward to meeting you!
- Ages 10+
- Child Behavior Issues
- Abuse and trauma
- Adoption and identity-related issues
- Life transitions (i.e. divorce, changing careers, relationships, moving, etc.)
What do you love doing more than anything in the world?
Be by the water (a swimming pool, lake, river, ocean). Spending time with my family and friends
What is the self care strategy you use most often?
Reading (especially thrillers!) and Baking
What was your dream job when you were in elementary school?
Be a professional ballet dancer
What is your favorite movie of all time?
When Harry met Sally
Describe your ideal vacation. Has it happened yet?
A cruise to various countries in Europe. Not yet!
What is the most delicious meal you can imagine?
Mexican food for sure! Guacamole, salsa, and tortilla chips to start. Then chicken enchiladas, rice, and beans. End the meal with sopapillas with chocolate sauce.